Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How I Love a Happy Accident

For the longest time, I've cursed my beading wire every time I finished a bracelet or a necklace.  All too often I'd pull it quite tight and end up coiling the leftover wire like a piece of Christmas ribbon rendering it useless.  There is usually enough leftover for a bracelet and I typically cast it aside...until recently.  I stopped fighting it, that's a hard thing for me to do seeing as I'm a typical Scorpio and quite stubborn (er...determined!).  Anyway, here's some of the new pieces that I've made with the INTENTIONALLY coiled beading wire.  I'm actually loving this curly effect now that I've decided to go with the flow!

Newspaper Bead Necklaces
Map Paper Bead Bracelet
Newspaper Bead Bracelet



Stuff4 Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...