Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How to Upcycle Your Clothes into a Yo Yo Flower

Have you ever made a Yo Yo?  Who doesn't love that singular gathered round piece of scrap fabric that crafters have used in making quilts, handbags, jewelry and so much more?  The ease with which one can make these is surprising.  I popped a few of these flowers together using some old clothes/fabric scraps, vintage buttons and Starbucks straws.  I especially love the ones made from blue jeans.



Want to see how I did it?  Check out my latest YouTube video.  Not only do I show you how but you'll be treated to the chainsaw music that Chico plays while he sleeps...apparently, I'm not as entertaining as I thought.

2 comments:

  1. Following because I never knew how to do fabric yo yos only the ribbon flowers. Adore your blog.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Ddraig! Glad you found it helpful!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...