Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

How to Make a Rose from a T-shirt

I have a super quick project made from old T-shirts for you today.  I'm going to show you THREE different ways to use these fun flowers.


As seen here, this T-shirt Flower has been added to a dog collar for a unique way to dress up your pooch whether it be for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday or for everyday wear.



If it's a child you're looking to dress up, I'll show you how to easily turn the same flower into a hair clip like this one:



And finally, if it's a special treat for you that you're looking for.  We'll add a pin back so that you can wear a pretty rose on your jacket, blouse or handbag:


You can hop over to my YouTube Channel to see the full instructions for making these sweet (not to mention simple) flowers.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Detailed and descriptive articles written in this blog is really very helpful for me as well as for other who seeking such kind of knowledge. It is definitely going to become useful in coming future.
    t shirt printing london

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely decent blog and articles. I am realy extremely glad to visit your blog. Presently I am discovered which I really need. I check your blog regular and attempt to take in something from your blog. Much obliged to you and sitting tight for your new post. t shirt printing London

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...