Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

DIY Paper Bead Stretch Bracelet

I'm officially sick of the rain.  It's bad enough that it's chased me back inside to work on jewelry rather than playing in the garden or with power tools.  But, rather than be blue, I thought I'd whip up a little video tutorial to show you how to make your very own stretchy paper bead bracelet.


There are no jewelry tools required for this bracelet and it's as easy to make as it is to wear! All you'll need is:

  • Paper beads
  • A few store bought beads or smaller paper beads if you prefer
  • Stretch Magic beading cord
  • A dab of Krazy Glue
  • A pair of scissors 
Don't forget I have lots of paper bead making tutorials over on my YouTube channel.  So if you need some help making your paper beads, be sure to check out some of my other video tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...