Okay, so this project isn't exactly upcycled. But once you know how to drill a hole in glass there are so many things that you can upcycle. Not the least of which is my ever-popular Booze Bottle Bird Feeders...which by the way I will be showing you how to make next time. Here's a sneak peek.
It's not that hard to drill a hole in glass IF you know the right way to do it and in my video, I not only show you how but I also show you how NOT to drill a hole in glass. So gather up your supplies and meet me over on YouTube for the full instructions (and a little humor as you watch me screw up right before your very eyes). Here's what you'll need:
- A glass or ceramic vessel of your choosing
- Diamond Hole Saw or, for those of you with far more patience than I....a Glass & Tile Drill Bit)
- Hand Drill or better yet, a Drill Press if you have it
- A tub of water just large enough to submerge your glass/ceramic vessel into
- And don't forget the Safety Glasses!