Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oh What to Do Next?!

Pinterest in killing me!  So many projects, so little time and all that. There are a few projects that I've been dying to do.  Of course, I'm not looking to replicate them exactly they'll have my own little spin on them.  Here's a few of the pins that I'm recently obsessing over:


Fire Bowl from B3HD

Kids Beach Games from Martha Stewart


So Many Upcycled Lighting options on Pinterest

So where should I start?  With an upcycled version of the fire bowl using repurposed glass jars or vases? An easy to transport version of Martha's beach game suitable for car rides and that includes all the pieces for playing? Or should I try my hand at some sort of lighting?

Vote here or vote on Facebook, by week's end you'll have made my decision for me.


1 comment:

  1. That is a difficult choice. I love the portable game, but those fire bowls are pretty cool. I don't much dig recycled lighting, I think I may be too traditional in taste for those.
    Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...